Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why must I have a resident Agent?

A: All Nevada Corportions are required to have a Resident Agent located in the State of Nevada, per NRS 78.090.

Q: Do I need a Corporate Kit?

A: Yes,the Kit contains the stock certificates, and corporate seal. All official documents must be embossed with the seal. The kit is a needed and useful tool for maintaining your corporate records.

Q: Do I have to be a Nevada resident?

A: Stockholders, directors and officers need not live or hold meetings in Nevada, or even be U.S. citizens.

Q: Do my directors need to hold stock?

A: Directors need not be stockholders.

Q: What is my corporate liability?

A: Officers and directors of a Nevada corporation can be protected from personal liability for lawful acts of the corporation.

Q: What are uses of my stock, and what is the value?

A: Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property or real estate, including leases and options. The directors may determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.

Q: What are the limitations of stock distribution?

A: Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.

Rate Schedule | Corporation Kit Orders | Purchase Orders
Frequently Asked Questions | Email CSN | Home Page

502 North Division St., Carson City, Nevada 89703
Phone: (775) 883-3711, (800) 655-0538, FAX: (775) 883-2723